Friday, February 11, 2011

Wedding Seating Chart How To Make

The sweet world of honey savory cuisine meets the world (Part II)

Finalmente riesco a pubblicare la seconda parte del corso sulla Cucina con il miele, dopo la prima parte sulla Pasticceria.
Se pensate che il miele sia solo un dolcificante o un valido sostituto dello zucchero nei dolci  preparatevi a cambiare idea. E' molto di più. 
Honey in fact being made up of two simple sugars, fructose and glucose, is easily digestible and has a very high sweetening power, with a lower-calorie sugar: with the same taste that makes a food "sweet" by providing less calories. Let's just say that is little known and little used in the kitchen, generally is used in the preparation of desserts or as an accompaniment to cheese, but can be used to make sweet and sour sauces and reductions.
Honey has a pH slightly lower than the lemon and vinegar, so it is suitable for cooking light, with the difference from the lemon that does not alter the consistency ingredient. I had already begun to replace white sugar but now I opened a new world and I think that sugar will be banned from my kitchen (at least I try!)
Look at those dishes prepared by Chef Massimiliano Poggi's "The Exchange Restaurant " (Bologna) and eaten by participants and we think again
start with a dish of fish
;         Tonno al sesamo e miele di arancio

Questo piatto ha un gusto molto delicato a patto di trovare un filetto di tonno rosso freschissimo!!!!

Passiamo ora a piatti a base di carne :

PICCIONE ARROSTO CON MELE AL MIELE DI CORBEZZOLO


Devo confessare che è stata la 1° volta che ho assaggiato un piccione, a Roma are not easily found unless you know of any particular butcher you trust


pass the dish that I liked most of all

Copponi PORK AND RED ONIONS WITH RAPE HONEY CHESTNUT

I the Coppone is nothing but the capocollo ... this dish was really tasty and onions baked in a bed of rock salt were delicious

BACON PORK DEFAULT ROMAGNOLA HONEY CITRUS FRUIT, BEANS AND CHICORY

I discovered that honey is perfectly matched to each dish from sweet to savory, from meat to fish. Now I just have to try it in my kitchen ... do you also will gain in health!
thanks the organizer still Lucia Piana that allowed the creation of this course and I hope that we organize others.
At the end of the course I come home with a rich culinary background, but not only that even my luggage weighed more real because I also carry 1 / 2 kg of tortellini Bolognese Bologna ... you can not leave without his tortellini!!


0 comments:

Post a Comment