Monday, February 21, 2011

Unique Watches Toronto

noodles versus macarons!



I love macarons. Especially chocolate.
I discovered them in Paris many years ago and it was love at first sight! Fortunately
are part of those delicacies of a country that has been exported and delight the palates of foreign countries. Now I no longer need to go to France (where, however, I'm always happy!) To taste.
My goal is another ... but now Hong Kong.
Hong Kong and its noodles, another delicacy (but not of macarons, much less!) Which has been exported and now we find almost everywhere. Luckily there also find the macarons!
But the truth is ........... I like the tortellini in these days without my mother?

MY Imperfect ENGLISH TRANSLATION...smile!
I love macarons. I love chocolate macarons.
I found them in Paris a lot of years ago and I love them immediately!
Fortunately they are exported in foreign contries and I don't have to go to France (where I'm happy to go!) to eat them.
But now I'll go to...Hong Kong.
Hong Kong and his noodles, another good food (but less then macarons!) exported in a lot of countries. Luckily I will find macarons in HK!
But the truth is....how can I do in this days without "tortellini" of my mather??












0 comments:

Post a Comment