Wednesday, February 9, 2011

Queens Clerk’s Office

thinking ...






Amo la moda. Amo il my work. I love shopping and its antidepressant properties. I love the clothes and the story that carry with them. I love shoes and bags and their ability to speak to us. I love the fabrics that will surprise you when you touch them. I love afternoons spent with friends from around a store and have a drink. I love the parades and the dream that can give. I love the creativity that comes suddenly and takes the form of an idea. I love the experimentation that gives life to better things. I love the tenacity, determination and the emotions that arise when you believe in what you do.
But despite all this every time I perceive this world, my work as something frivolous and lightweight. Almost in debt to more socially useful occupations, the most important or committed. The guilt makes its way in me, and thinking ... I find myself writing this post.
A small vent ... but tomorrow I go back to me with the fashion forecast! And if it should be ... that is fashion!










0 comments:

Post a Comment