Monday, February 14, 2011

Used Go Kart Frames For Sale

Love is ... a Heart Jelly Grapefruit




The guys who love

front of the mirror you are doing you can see beautiful

also listening to programs dedicated to request
on private radio
The guys who love

not have the time and there are no
life changed
there is a new energy that makes
also become important
nonsense
are loving, loving, loving,
love, love, love, love

are imitating the boys who love

are kissing on the landings of the night a little awkward gestures and

before touching confidence
The guys who love
are stripping
the passenger of the night shivering and wants

and noises in the stomach listening to the voice and words

We are loving ...

're imitating the love we're loving ... we're inventing
love
we're loving ... but it tastes
do you have?
loving, loving, loving
loving, loving, loving
                                   (Luca Carboni)
Dedico questa canzone a tutti gli innamorati, oggi è la no(vo)stra festa ma direi pure non solo oggi. Perchè festeggiare l'amore un giorno l'anno???  Se amiamo tutti i giorni,
f
esteggiamo love every day! I hate the holidays controlled (like this)
tax holidays from consumerism and Perugia, and in genere non festeggio mai, anche perchè andare al ristorante la sera di S. Valentino è un delirio per cui lo lascio fare agli adolescenti che magari per loro è un motivo in più per uscire. 
dle religious holidays (like this) imposed by consumerism and Perugia, and in general do not celebrate anything, because even go to a restaurant on the evening of St. Valentino is a delusion that I leave it to teenagers who might do for them is one more reason to quit.

I, however, I made these hearts gelatin to remember (but he knows it) to my husband for 13 years and I love him more now than 13 years ago, who remarry a thousand times, that every time I look into her green eyes I get lost as a teenager and again to tell him I love him even though I prefer romantic movies and horror movies I love him even if never closes doors and I'm going to crash, I love him when the morning does not make me get out of bed and he goes to take the tablets eutirox and water to send down in the evening when he sacrifices himself to go to warm up the bed and calls me only when it has completed its task of human radiator, in short, all this to say a few words of magic that every time you utter a sussultino still feel in my heart: I LOVE YOU!! !!!!!!!


JELLIES GRAPEFRUIT (about 15 jelly hearts)

2 00 g caster sugar
12 g gelatin
10 tablespoons of grapefruit juice (or other fruit)
2 tablespoons lemon juice


Place the gelatin in cold water for about 20 minutes apart in a saucepan mix the grapefruit juice, lemon juice and zucchero.Portare to a boil for 5 minutes, stirring constantly . Turn off and let cool. add the gelatin sheets squeezed, and stir until it is well sciolta.Versare with a spoon in the silicone mold in the shape of hearts (I used this Ikea to make the ice) and refrigerate at least 2 hours.

After this time, unmold gently applying light pressure will see that come off by themselves. Pass the jelly in sugar.

With these hearts I participate in the contest romantic di EliFla


0 comments:

Post a Comment