Wednesday, January 26, 2011

Unsteadiness More Condition_symptoms

Linguine with whole lentils and pumpkin curry





When I'm at home, at lunch time I like to prepare a nice plate of steaming pasta, like this one.
And so I recycled a piece of pumpkin that was standing there all alone in the fridge and made of lentils from the night before. It will be the patriotic appeal (at least seasonal cooking speaking) that makes me love pasta? When I go abroad the only thing I miss is the really good Italian food because of what we say we have no rivals (boh perhaps the French surpass us?) ... Well the dough is the symbol of Made in Italy "abroad This is not denied. In this case, since now I'm under house arrest because of this influence (you are not yet healed you ask yourself) that has turned into bronchitis and I was forced to return to the doctor (fortunately this time even he was sick, so I was visited by another .. luckily for me!) he prescribed another antibiotic and penicillin aerosol (cabbage bites its own I would not have incurred). Girls do not take this influence because it's really terrible !!!!!!! will age, will that have not been well treated but recovery is still far away.
meantime I console myself with this steaming pasta (you also see the smoke in the picture?) That I was almost tarnished my SLR but I was so hungry that I could not wait to take pictures!
FULL LINGUINE WITH LENTILS, AND PUMPKIN CURRY

INGREDIENTS (serves 2 people) 160 g linguine


full 100 grams of lentils, 100 grams of pumpkin


1 onion 1 shallot 1 teaspoon
good curry

parsley extra virgin olive oil salt


My lentils were advanced from the night before. I had just cooked in cold water with a bay leaf and 1 finely chopped onion for about 30 minutes, until they are cooked and the water is withdrawn completely, or almost. Cut the rind of the pumpkin and cut it into pieces , Cook in boiling water. Boil water to cook pasta. Meanwhile in a skillet to skip the pasta and sauté with extra virgin olive oil 1 shallot, add the pumpkin, which will become soft and drain lentils. Mix well and add the curry powder and a drizzle of oil. Drain the pasta and pour into the pan with the lentils, mix well, if necessary add a little water to cook pasta, stir well and let Serve. Sprinkle with chopped parsley

0 comments:

Post a Comment