Saturday, January 22, 2011

Thingswrite On A Wedding Card

7 things about me ...


Today I received an award, the Stylish blogger Award!

A special thanks to those who have rewarded! http://www.modhello.blogspot.com/

I was asked to list seven things that you do not know me.

Now I'm bored a little ...

I wake up in a good mood and always with a smile. At times during the day things change ...

I love the sea, summer and winter. And against all expectations I also love the mountains, especially in winter. I

and technology are two separate worlds. I, too, and mathematics are two separate worlds.

are instinctive and absolutely no diplomacy (diplomacy ecco. .. I really should learn to cultivate a little ...)

I like to often change the position of furniture in the house, so I seem to have the new house without any change Once the furniture!

finally I joined back to a yoga class. It was about time!

I'm lucky to do the job I love, a beautiful family and great friends.

now named qualche blog che "frequento": the voguistas, loving chiaradeanna, the man inside of me, the old now, timeless is more, la moda secondo erre, verdementa, e tanti altri...

Se avete voglia, raccontatemi 7 cose di voi che non so!

BUON FINE SETTIMANA A TUTTIIIIIIIIII!!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment