Friday, January 21, 2011

Free Bottomless Women

A unique dish: RICE AND BEANS WITH CHEESE CITRUS CHICKEN SALT

A high-calorie dish but surely unparalleled: the first that can easily become a meal. I know I know that this period post Christmas revelry would like to try to throw down some kilos too many (myself included) but it's still cold and your body needs calories and since I was too bad I needed something substantial to regain his strength. This is a dish that is perfect at high altitude but also in the city and saw that this year's ski jumped (and London) because of the mother-in-law (oh by the way is out of the hospital! Alleluia! Alleluia !) I console myself dedicating myself to my winter sport (and not just, say, four seasons) Favorite: nell'intingolo the plunge!
The dish is very simple in general I had already done the classic pasta and here beans with rice, but I think the beans are still good as I have only tried to give an original touch with a sprinkling of ricotta salata Sardinia that there is bad indeed!

BEANS AND RICE WITH SALTED RICOTTA

INGREDIENTS (serves 2 people )

100 grams of dried beans (pinto beans or Lamon IGP, I prefer the latter)
2 bay leaves 1

onion 1 clove garlic
70 g of bacon from organic agriculture
1 / 2 cup dry white wine 150 gr of rice
carnaroli
vegetable stock grated ricotta salata

extra virgin olive oil
salt (sparingly)
and freshly ground pepper parsley


IT:

Soak the beans the night before in cold water and a pinch of baking soda. The next day, rinse them and place them in a pressure cooker with water then cover and cook for about 20 minutes.
In an earthenware casserole (I prefer this type of preparations) do fry the onion, garlic and extra virgin olive oil, add the chopped bacon (not shown in the picture but there is one) into strips and brown in the sauce, then add the wine and let evaporate. Add the rice and let it flavor the gravy, add half of the whole beans and blend the other half with a bit of cooking water (remove the bay leaf). Mix with this bean cream shakes. Continue cooking the rice soaked in vegetable broth. When the rice is cooked with salt usatene just because there is already the bacon and then add the ricotta and freshly ground pepper.
Garnish with chopped parsley.


With this recipe I participate in the contest Eleanor of butter and honey ... and you waiting for?

0 comments:

Post a Comment