Thursday, January 27, 2011

Tonsillitiscondition_symptoms

... and finally is friday! fashion forecast for you!

... Thanks God it's Friday ...

busy week, but despite everything, we are an appointment with the fashion forecast!

Saturday

Today I want to share with you two completely different ways of addressing these cold winter days. A more elegant, a more casual, both glamorous. I do not know make up my mind ...


Today I want to share with you two different way to fight the cold of this winter days. One more elegant, one more casual, Both very glamorous. I can not decide ...




Men .... even in this case, a more elegant, a more causal. Again ... I just can not make up my mind!

Men ... Also in this case, one more elegant, one more casual. Also in this case ... I'm not Able to decide!



Sunday


Siamo cresciuti con film e telefilm americani che ci parlavano del venerdì casual. Dal lunedì al giovedì la parola d'ordine era tailleur e sofisticati completi, sobria eleganza, il venerdì via libera ai jeans! Alla libertà, al divertimento.
Bhè, perchè non domenica? perchè non ogni giorno?

We grow up with american film and telefilm speaking about casual friday. From monday to thursay the law was tailleur and polished suit, sober elegance, the friday free denim! freedom and fun.
So, why not on sunday? Why Not Every Day?



HAVE A NICE WEEKEND!

0 comments:

Post a Comment