Thursday, March 3, 2011

Honda Pilot License Plate Bracket

back from hong kong with fashion forecast


home sweet home ...
after a business trip to Hong Kong, after a week with 24 degrees and bright sunshine, I landed in Bologna in the snow!
drastic change of scene and a wardrobe.

understand then that it's hard for me to imagine outfit and advise that they are completely immersed in cold inverno. Fortunatamente le previsioni mi aiutano regalandomi un'italia divisa in due ma con temperature piĆ¹ miti per tutti.

MY IMPERFECT ENGLISH TRANSLATION...smile!
home sweet home..
after a work travel in Hong Kong, after one week with sun and 24 degrees, I landed in Bologna with the snow!
Drastic change of view and outfit.
So you understand that today is difficult for me to imagine and advise you winter outfits. Fortunately the forecast help me, giving a divided Italy but all with higher temperatures.

Saturday
saturday


Sun in the north, rain in the middle south.
But I did not resign and I like to "paint" this Saturday! breathing and dreaming of an early spring!
A touch of color to brighten up the hearts and our look!

raining Sunny north and south.
But I do not give up and I have fun "making colored" this saturday! Breathing and Dreaming an early spring!
A touch of color to make happy and Our soul Our look!





Sunday
sunday


Another nice sunny day but with the announced arrival of the storm in the evening. For
not find us unprepared .........

Another beautiful sunny day But with the coming of bad weather Announced During the night.
Do not take you by surprise ..............




HAVE A VERY NICE WEEKEND!

0 comments:

Post a Comment